No products in the basket.
100% pure minerals
Contains SPF 24
Australian white clay base
No nano, talc, fillers, bismuth, preservatives or binders
Vegan & orangutan friendly
Flattering, natural coverage
Suitable for all skin types
Gentle on sensitive skin
Suitable for men & women
FAIR (03) Best suited for light/pale complexions
IN-BETWEEN (4.5) Suits complexions in-between fair & medium
MEDIUM (06) Suits most skin tones, giving a warm & healthy glow
OLIVE (09) Suited to olive tones & darker complexions
BLUSH Soft rosy highlights for cheeks, lids and brow
BRONZE Earthy, sun-kissed highlights for cheeks, lids & brow
EVOHE Colours vs. ‘ready-made bottled foundation’
Often binders, preservatives and stabilisers are used in ‘ready-made bottled’ foundation. With EVOHE Colours you have just pure minerals, and pure oils, NOTHING else.
THREE EASY STEPS
Step 1 One pump of 3.6.9 Omega in the palm of your hand
Step 2 Add a sprinkle EVOHE Colours powder
The result is a dewy, sun-kissed, natural glow! EVOHE Colours foundation can also be mixed with our Moisture Lite (for a matte finish) or Repair Intensive (perfect for inflamed, sensitive or acne prone skin).
EVOHE Colours can also be applied dry as a powder foundation. There are no rules with EVOHE – just choose what feels right for you!
Suitable for all skin tones and inflamed/acne prone skin
Acne or inflamed skin conditions enjoy great results from blending the powder with Repair Intensive which sits nicely around an area of breakout while most foundations will ‘cake’ around the affected areas. A small amount of Omega 369 with the Repair Intensive allows for easier blending and is also a great combination for wound healing. Acne should be treated like a wound and this will help to avoid scarring. The Repair Intensive contains potent antibacterial and anti-inflammatory herbs.
Multiple Applications and Product Information
- We recommend blending EVOHE Colours with the following EVOHE products:
- Omega 3.6.9 – general use (for the ‘EVOHE glow’).
- Repair Intensive – for inflamed skin prone to breakouts.
- Moisture Lite– matt look and tinted moisturiser
- Omega Body – blend bronze with Omega Body and apply. You will be impressed by how natural and sun-kissed the finish is.
- We recommend using one pump of the above products. Adjust the desired coverage with more or less powder. More powder = more coverage.
- Mix your own concealer, using Fair or In-Between, with your chosen combination of Moisture Lite, Mist, Omega 3.6.9 or Repair Intensive to make a paste or sticky like texture to pat over dark circles or blemishes. Can also be used to conceal tattoos, birthmarks and scars. Then apply your foundation mix to rest of face.
- Dry powder application: EVOHE Colours Mineral Powder can be applied dry, however, do not use too much powder as this can create a dry powdery look. Mineral Powder should be embedded in the brush, NOT sitting on the surface of the brush. Tap the brush to remove excess. DO NOT blow on the brush, as this is not hygienic.
TIP! Always start with a smooth, clean canvas. Use Silica Mask 1-3 times per week to keep a perfectly smooth base for your foundation.
*Indicates Certified Organic Ingredients:
*Organic Kaolin clay, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, +/- Iron Oxides, Ultramarine Blue, Tin Oxide.
*Patch test before use, do not ingest, use within 24 months of opening.
|Pick your makeup colour||
Olive, In-between, Fair, Medium
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.