No products in the basket.
Organic Calendula, Golden Seal Extract & Gotu Kola Extract
Using potent naturopathic grade herbs and enriched with Calendula, Goldenseal, Gotu Kola and Green Tea Extract, valued for their healing, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. This deeply nourishing skin treatment helps calm, soothe and repair chronically irritated, dry, and sensitive skin while replenishing critical moisture levels.
• Clean affected area and gently apply a small amount of Repair Intensive twice a day.
• Refrigerating this product will provide added soothing on application particularly for bites, stings and prickly skin irritations.
• For severe cases of sunburn use in conjunction with EVOHE Body Mist and Omega 3.6.9.
• EVOHE Repair Intensive can also be used on sensitive skin areas including the genitals. For external treatment of thrush in sensitive skin areas expect a heating sensation for the first 30-60 seconds. Once the itch has subsided, use Omega 3.6.9 for maintenance and soothing for dryness.
• Combine with EVOHE Colours Mineral Powder for antibacterial, anti-inflammatory foundation.
• Excellent for treating acne.
*Indicates Certified Organic Ingredients:
*Aloe Vera, Colloidal Silver, *Shea Butter, *Cocoa Butter, *Mango Butter, Candellia Wax, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate (Palm Free), Xylitol NGMO, *Calendula Extract, Gotu Kola Extract, Golden Seal Extract, *Green Tea Extract, *Rosemary Extract, *Sage Extract, *Burdock Extract, *Yarrow Extract, *Nettle Extract, *Horsetail Extract, *Jojoba Oil, *Sea Buckthorn Oil, *Totarol, *Rice Bran Oil, *Pumpkin Seed Oil, *Rosehip Oil, Natural Vitamin E, Leucidal, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Tea Tree Leaf Oil, Citric Acid (pH adjuster). Australian Bush Flower Essences Blend: Blue Bell, Billy Goat Plum, Spinifex, Sunshine Wattle, Five Corners, Slender Rice flower
Australian Bush Flower Essences – All rights reserved.
*Patch test before use, do not ingest, store below 30ºC, use within 12 months of opening.
** Please note – The penguin bottle we are currently using for this product is a material that is unlikely to be recycled through your regular recyclable management system. We are in the process of changing the material to PET which is much easier to be recycled. We will be offering a solution very shortly in order to make sure your empty container gets to a facility and repurposed. If recycling this container is important to you, we would like to encourage you to join EVOSAY – our online community so it is easy for us to contact you with our solution. To stay connected – JOIN HERE
|Select a size||
100ml, 30ml, 20ml
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.