No products in the cart.
Green clay is what you will often find as an ingredient in face masks…but white clay is sooo much better for your skin and here’s why!
Firstly, it acts as a super nutrient for your skin! It contains a range of minerals that work to neutralise redness and irritation. It acts against inflammation and infection. How cool is that?
It also has a very low pH, making it ideal for younger or more mature skin and also great for sensitive skin and treatment of rosacea. It works to soften your skin, leaving it feeling as smooth as silk with a gentle softening effect.
But that’s not all! Here is a list of some more benefits that you can get from white clay:
- Works to draw out impurities and toxins leaving you with clearer skin.
- It tightens pores, removes dead skin cells and debris from pores
- Reveals a smoother and fresher complexion
- Helps to clear problem skin & heal blemishes
- Creates a youthful appearance by smoothing the skin
- Provides ultimate hydration & skin firmness
- Moisturises and improves overall skin texture
- Tones, firms, exfoliates and stimulates blood circulation of the skin
- The high mineral content works to rejuvenate your skin
- Refreshes tired and washed out skin