No products in the cart.
You see the world out of your eyes, so you might as well make it a clear and beautiful sight right?
Taking care of your eyes doesn’t need to be a chore. It can be a loving gift to yourself…
It’s all about finding simple and nourishing ways to enjoy the process.
1. Take the time to gaze at the sky. Morning, afternoon, night…any sky time you can get is doing your eyes a favour! Please don’t look directly in the sun though!
2. Use kind products on your eyes…if your nose doesn’t like the smell, chances are your eyes won’t enjoy the effects! Your eyes are delicate so be kind to them. Mascaras that are made from clay are always a better alternative than ingredients you can barely pronounce.
3. While you use friendly products on your eyes…also make sure that the products you’re using to remove the makeup off your eyes is delicate. Try the EVOHE Cleanse or Foam Wash for gentle removing of make up.
4. Drink eye bright tea! Who would have thought it? It’s tasty, has a teensy bit of caffeine, and is said to assist with memory and cognitive function – all while your eyes are bright and shiny!
5. Give yourself a break from any screens, phones, computers & televisions! We spend so much time looking at screens these days…make sure you take breaks often. Look out at the natural light and even just play with your depth perception with objects around the room.
6. Invite a friend over to pamper with. Cut up some chilled cucumber, put on a face mask (like EVOHE Silica Mask) and turn up the volume on your favourite playlist! Cucumbers on eyes, legs up the walls, and a mask on while enjoying great company and music. Your eyes are bound to glow after a self-nurturing routine like this! Fill a diffuser with EVOHE Harmonie Oil and you’re all set!
7. Try gazing at an organic candle for a few minutes or until your eyes begin to water. This process is called trataka and helps to clear the eyes and calm the mind.
8. Reuse your herbal tea bags! Once you’ve let your tea steep for 5-10 minutes, rather than discarding them, let them cool while you drink your cup of tea. Then lay down and pop them on your eyes for 5-10 minutes. They can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge while you tally up your tea bag count. It’s also best to make sure that the tea bags you’re placing on your eyes don’t have caffeine and are organic. It is your eyes we’re talking about here.
9. When reading, make sure that you have adequate lighting. There’s no need to make your eyes work harder than they have to. My dad used to say ‘If you can’t see your fingerprints, it’s too dark to be reading!’ Thanks Dad! I still check my fingerprints as soon as I open a book!
10. Be gentle with the area around your eyes! It is delicate after all. When washing your face, slow down around your eyes and be sure to use an antibacterial face washer such as the EVOHE Bamboo Face Cloth to prevent any unwanted nasties getting into your eyes and skin.