No products in the cart.
- Avoid ‘soapy’ products that strip your skin and leave you with that ‘squeaky clean’ feel. Use products that contain natural and nourishing ingredients such as coconut oil. This will ensure that the product you’re using is gentle, yet effective enough to remove makeup and residue, giving you a fresh, cleansed face without that icky ‘squeaky clean’, tight feeling.
- Don’t rub your eyes when you use a face cloth or when you are removing makeup.
- Avoid scrubbing your skin daily and when you do, BE GENTLE. Slow circular movements or compressing actions are ideal.
- If you wear makeup daily, then you must double cleanse to ensure complete removal. Makeup residue will just cause congestion.
- Make sure your make up is free from Nano particles, bismuth, corn starch, talc and other ‘fillers’.
- If your skin is inflamed and sensitive at times avoid tap water and try filtered water for some time.