No products in the cart.
- Don’t be afraid to double cleanse! Doing this ensures that removal of daily grime and makeup residue that may not be completely removed on the first cleanse. This is often the cause for congestion, blackheads and other skin concerns – so remember to double cleanse!
- Some cleansers such as our Cleanse can be very effective make up removers. For the Cleanse all you need to do is wet your face, apply the cleanse and gently rub your face in circular motions, finish by using a cloth to remove the residue. A bonus with this is that it won’t leave a greasy residue and makes it easy to remove make up the natural way!
- Always use a cleanser or foaming wash that is ph neutral with your skin, this ensures that your skin isn’t left feeling squeaky or stripped.
- Avoid harsh foaming products which really bubble up, this is a sign that it is full of nasties and will strip your skin. Natural alternatives are often less foamy but more effective in helping your skin.
- If you enjoy using a facecloth, try a hygienic soft bamboo cloth instead of a traditional face towel you can grab from anywhere. Our Bamboo Face Cloth is anti-bacterial and so hygenic that customers often use it to wrap up toothbrushes when travelling!