We invite you to take a breath, let out a sigh and know that armed with Self Care you are on the right track. We offer these resources in the hope that you will find Self Care tools that suit your needs right now.
Prevention is possible and recovery is totally attainable
Are you suffering from Adrenal Fatigue or Burnout?
Self care is crucial, statistics show that millions of people every year experience depression, anxiety and burnout.
The first step to recovery is self awareness.
Bravo for making it this far…you’re not alone!
A Man’s Guide – Navigating the Menstrual Mood Swing
Buy the full versions below:
Or enter your email below to download your FREE Sneak Peek
Make a Self Care promise, to be your best friend!
Leave your email below for our:
•Self Care Card
containing self care practices for you to choose from and commit to – it’s like your own pinky promise to yourself 😉
You can print this out or save in your phone and tick them off as you embrace self care!
• Self Care eBook
with HEAPS of simple ideas that we know work.
A Woman’s Guide – The Art of the Unwind
Dive deep with Meghan as she takes us through her personal art of unwinding. With tools and resources that you can modify or merge to make your own art.
If you are at point of deep knowing that something needs to change then this book will honour that commitment and offer support and nourishment to help you navigate your own wilderness. This book is a guide, a gathering of tools and wisdom from my heart and the heart of others who come before me
Leave your email below for a FREE teaser of Meghan Kurts-Forrester’s up and coming book – A Woman’s Guide – The Art of the Unwind!
Connect and feel nourished and supported in these private groups:
For Women – Nurture Through the Cycles – Join here
For Men – A Man’s Guide Connected – Join here
Connect in real life – in a real way at a variety of very real workshops and events.
Have an idea for an event near you? Let us know – we’re all about it 🙂
See our upcoming events here
Intuitive, Compassionate and Amazing – something to connect with and experience for yourself!
• Fillippa Araki. Conscious Communication.
• Angela Fitzgerald. Birth Your Truth.
• Jo Brown. The Balance of Masculine and Feminine Within.
• Astro Allstarz. Modern Cosmic Intelligence via Astrology.
• David and Judith. Liminal Somatics.
• Moira Williams. Pure Heart Centre.
• Michaela Boehm. (p.s. awesome podcasts on her site!)
• Dr Steve Katz. Infinite Potential Centre.
• Moira Bradfield. Naturopath – specialising in Womens Health and Fertility / firstname.lastname@example.org / 0400838586
• Lissa Gavins. Health Kultcha – specialising in Womens Health. / email@example.com / 0422 793 351
• Kyle Laz. Herbalist.
• Tanya Miles. Herbalist / 0401 444 453
• Toko-pa Turner. (2017). Belonging: Remembering Ourselves Home. (p.s. my absolute favourite!)
• Alison Armstrong. (2013). The Queen’s Code. www.queenscode.com/
• John Gray. (1992). Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus.
• Gary Chapman. (2013). The Five Love Languages.
• Naomi Wolf. (2002). The Beauty Myth.
• Naomi Wolf. (2012). Vagina. David Deida. (1997).
• The Way of the Superior Man. Amara Charles. (2011). The Sexual Practices of Quodoushka: Teachings from the Nagual Tradition.
• Caroline Myss. (2001). Sacred Contracts.
• Margot Anand. (2017). Love, Sex, and Awakening: An Erotic Journey from Tantra to Spiritual Ecstasy.
• Miranda Gray. (2009). The Optimized Woman: Using Your Menstrual Cycle to Achieve Success and Fulfillment.
• Ayelet Waldman. (2016). A Really Good Day. (Note: excellent for understanding Menopause)
• Sharon Moloney. (2018). Activate Your Female Power. www.sharonmoloney.com/
• Toni Weschler. Taking charge of your Fertility. tcoyf.com
• Jean Auel. (1980-2011). Earth’s Children Series.
• The Fifth Sacred Thing
• Sasha Cobra. (2017). www.youtube.com/channel/UCwM7aT7wUvIs_LImMElaYKg/
• Alain de Botton. (2016). On Love. www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-iUHlVazKk
• Alain de Botton. (2008). The School of Life.
• The Art of Manliness. (2018). Exploring Archetypes With Jordan B. Peterson.
• 12 Rules for Life. (20 minute version)
• Nicole Daedone. (2011). Orgasm: The Cure for Hunger in the Western Woman.
• Shayla Ray. (2018). Sacredness (The Blood Song).
• Brett Hayes. Tri Breath.
• Tara Brach. Compassion and Empathy.
• Mama Manon. Aware Parenting.
• Sera Beak. (2013). Red Hot and Holy: A Heretic’s Love Story.
• Charles Eisentein. (2016). Rex Brangwyn: Building Erotic Intelligence.
• Brene Brown. Supersoul Sessions: The Anatomy of Trust.
• Michael Pollan. (2018). How to Change Your Mind.
• Eckhart Tolle. Ego relationship vs. real love
• Chef Cynthia Louise
• Caroline Scott. Nutritionist / 0404 141 714
Spotify Playlists by Meghan Kurts
Check out my playlists for each season + more