No products in the cart.
• We are a revolution in natural & luxurious skin care
• 100% Palm Oil Free, Vegan & Cruelty Free
• Completely naturally preserved (no chemicals or synthetics)
• Handmade with love in Australia, using the best available Australian extracts
• All our ingredients are carefully selected to ensure potency
• Eco friendly and smells like nature
• We have no rules – our products have multiple uses
EVOHE Lets you be the REAL you!
What's in a name?
• EVOHE is a Greek word meaning ‘Celebration of Life’
• It embodies the belief that we are not separate to our environment
• The name serves as a daily reminder for us to respect + promote the balance between man, woman and earth
• The EVOHE logo supports the concept of ‘oneness’ depicting Ouroboros – the circular snake
• Our mission is to formulate the highest quality, most nutritious and purest skin care
• We do this by avoiding cheap, harmful ingredients that should never be found on the skin
• All our products are free from palm oil derivatives, palm derived glycerine, synthetic fragrances, colours or preservatives, parabens, animal derivatives, soap, retinol, sulphates, mineral oils, pertrochemicals, propylene glycon, lanolin, triethanolamine or phthalates
• We deliver complete nutrients from the plant to your skin
• Our ingredients are formulated with minimal processing so they remain bioactive (active & potent)
• Your skin will thrive under natural ingredients like floral, berry and butter extracts
• All extracts, raw material and essence undergo an extensive supplier audit ensuring ethics & sourcing methods
Conscious Living Checklist
Palm Oil Free
• We use luxurious, sustainable alternatives to palm oil (and it’s by-product glycerine)
• Extensive research has been conducted to ensure that none of our ingredients include, promote or support the use of palm
Help us support orangutans. Here are a few organisations that can give you some practical steps that will make a difference.
Orangutan Foundation International Australia
Palm Oil Investigations Australia
You can also use the code: LOVE10 to support OFI and donate 10% when you order
Read more about Palm Oil here
Natural & Organic Ingredients
• 100% natural preservation system using herbal extracts and essential oils well known for antibacterial, yeast and mould properties
• We are clear about the percentage (%) of Certified Organic Ingredients in each product
• We do not choose an ingredient because it is ‘Certified Organic’ – our investigation goes beyond this
• For example, White Clay is Australia however not Certified Organic – we preferred to use Australian
• Our herbs are naturopathic grade NOT certified organic cosmetic grade – we believe that naturopathic herbs are more potent and beneficial for your skin
• We also use Colloidal Silver which is not available certified organic – why omit such a fantastic ingredient because it’s not Certified Organic?
Vegan & Cruelty Free
• EVOHE products have the vegan tick – we do not use animal derived ingredients or ingredients which have been tested on animals
• We are an Accredited Cruelty-Free Company
• We will never test our products on animals – only willing participants and staff members
Australian Made & Owned
• EVOHE is Australian made and owned – we manufacture and process all our products in Queensland
• We use as many native Australia extracts as possible and we’re proud of it!
“I wanted to create a beautiful skin care range that was as luxurious as top global brands, but wouldn’t harm the environment, was kind to animals and did not use animal products. A skin care range that women with valid ethical concerns, could embrace as a viable alternative to mainstream skin care. If EVOHE’s decisions had all been financial, instead of personal, we wouldn’t be where we are today. Not only does every product possess incredible purity and efficacy, they offer an indulgent experience and afford us and our much-loved customers, the luxury of radiant skin and a clean conscience.”
Meghan Kurts, EVOHE Co-Founder & Natural Skin Care Pioneer
In her early 20s, Meghan dabbled in the luxury skincare market and discovered some ugly truths. This lead her to question her whole philosophy on life and she found herself giving away all of her possessions and heading for the hills in Northern NSW. A complete contrast to the bleached hair, red lipstick and high heels that once made up Meghan’s ‘costume’.
Fast forward 20 years or so and you will find her in clothes that can be napped in, shoes that can be danced in, and grateful for messy buns ‘being on-trend’. Life didn’t quite work out how Meghan planned but who can say theirs has? “This is what makes sharing our stories so interesting”. Meghan says.
With her warm and engaging presence, Meghan inspires real & uplifting conversations. She believes that life is too short to muck around with faking it, comparing, competing or being hard on ourselves. Many of her insights were inspired by her late husband Baz who passed just a few years ago after a long and intense cancer journey.
“It’s all about relationships, being an authentic participant in life and celebrating every moment.”
Meghan infuses this with a passion into her Natural, 100% Palm Oil Free skincare company EVOHE, which she started with Baz over 10 years ago. EVOHE now represents a platform for Meghan to share her many Self Nurturing tips and stories, some that make you cry and some that make you laugh. Meghan believes that through a consistent practice of Self Nurturing we can fill our cups and overflow into the rest of our lives.
Learn about Self Nurture Events & Tea Circles held by Meghan here