No products in the cart.
- EVOHE ALL NATURAL MULTI PURPOSE Foam Wash is uniquely formulated FOR ALL SKIN TYPES and gentle enough to use all over the body including the face.
- Formulated with SKIN REGENERATING, protein rich Amaranth extract and DEEPLY NOURISHING Omega oils, combine in this effective, but gentle foam that actually moisturises and enriches the skin while you cleanse.
- Many soap-free alternatives are, in fact, quite harsh and drying to skin. EVOHE have undertaken much research and trialling in the process of formulation to overcome this difficulty.
Multiple Applications & Product Information
- FACE CLEANSER & BODY WASH – Pump a small amount onto palm or face-washer/ body-mitt, massage in circular movements and rinse clean. NB – Apply away from water – foam dispenses quickly.
- MAKEUP REMOVER – get rid of those harsh chemical removers and switch to EVOHE FOAM WASH! Gentle, yet effective enough to remove residue and makeup.
- Can be used as a SHAMPOO when travelling
- Can also be use as a non-irritating and anti-inflammatory SHAVE CREAM. After shaving with the foam wash, men should follow up with Moisture Lite or the Omega 3.6.9
- Can be used as a NO WATER HAND WASH – great for on the go!
- Lots of fun in the bath. SAFE FOR BABIES.
What’s so special about EVOHE Foam Wash?
Many cheap foaming products (even those claiming to be “natural/organic” contain a chemical called Cocamidopropyl betaine. This chemical can be an effective foam booster or foam stabilizer, making it a common ingredient in bubble bath products, body washes and shampoos. The downside??… Cocamidopropyl betaine is a synthetic surfactant; it has been associated with irritation and allergic contact dermatitis, reactions that could be due to the ingredient itself or to impurities present in it, such as
EVOHE FOAM WASH IS 100% NATURAL and does NOT contain ANY cheap foaming agents that strip the skin of its natural oils. In fact, it is the pump mechanism that causes this product to “foam”
What our customers say…
“I’m truly loving this product I use the foam wash, oil and moisturiser and I’m convinced that it has helped all those lovely fine lines around the eyes.”
“One day at work I noticed how soft the skin on one of my hands was – much softer than usual.”
—Jenine – Special Education Teacher
“The products are simply divine, leaving the skin hydrated and nourished, and a little goes such a long way.”
—Clarissa Jacques, Mount Lawley WA