No products in the cart.
- There are a number of contributing factors to skin sensitivity including diet, hormones, stress & environment.
- Avoiding products with gylcerine can also help to reduce skin sensitivity.
- Using filtered water rather than tap water to wash your face during periods of inflammation has been known to help!
- Be aware of what other products you are using…hair products can cause reactions elsewhere as well!
- Use a calming Mist during the day to calm inflammation and provide some stress relief.