No products in the cart.
What is a spray on body moisturiser?
You may be sceptical about this type of moisturiser, after all creams and oils are the norm when it comes to staying hydrated. But spray on body moisturisers are a great alternative for those who are short on time, love convenience or struggle to keep up their body hydration routine. So, let’s take a look at the pros and cons of this type of moisturiser:
The benefits (pros) of using a spray on body moisturiser?
- It’s quick and simple – there are some mornings in between getting ready for work, making breakfast and all the million other things you need to do, that moisturising is that last thing on your mind. A spray on body moisturiser is perfect to quickly spritz and go!
- Absorbs quickly – there’s nothing more annoying than needing to get dressed and go, only to have to wait for your moisturiser to dry or having to battle with leggings or jeans over lotioned legs. The quick absorption means you can spritz, quickly massage in and have silky smooth legs ready for anything.
- Non-greasy – because of the quick-dry nature, the formulas are usually non-greasy which means you can get on with your day and not have to worry about slippery hands!
- It’s a great beach companion – sun, sand and surf leave our skin feeling super dry especially in the Aussie sun. Bringing this along means you can top up your moisture after being in the sun and salt.
What are the cons of using a spray on body moisturiser?
- The hydration doesn’t feel as deep – although spray on body moisturisers still contain all the same hydrating benefits as a cream or oil. Sometimes they can feel a bit too light, especially during the cooler months. You can try combining it with a cream or oil product when you need a little boost.
- Spray can get a bit messy – when spritzing your moisturiser it can sometimes end up on the bathroom floor making things slippery. Especially if your aim isn’t quite so good before having your morning coffee 😉. We suggest standing on a bath mat or spraying closer to your body to avoid overspray.
What spray on body moisturiser is the best?
We may be a bit biased, but our EVOHE Body Mist is the perfect spray on body moisturiser to add to your routine. Not only is it 100% natural as well as being Vegan, Cruelty Free and Palm Oil Free, but it contains antibacterial herbs that make it handy for even more than moisturising.
The added benefits of our EVOHE Body Mist:
- A formula packed with nourishing oils and butters such as Kakadu Plum Seed Oil and Cupuacu Butter. These create long-lasting and luxuriously simple hydration, relieving dry and dull skin whether applied as a spray or massaged into skin.
- An antioxidant rich formula which works to strengthen skin tissue, while eliminating dead skin cells for smoother and silkier skin.
- Contains a high concentration of antibacterial herbs making it an ideal solution for eczema, bug bites and tattoo healing. In addition, it is especially effective for psoriasis as the formula can be applied without the need for massaging in, reducing the chance of the Staph bacteria associated with psoriasis to spread.
- Because of these antibacterial properties it’s also particularly great for soothing heat affected, sunburnt or peeling skin. As with psoriasis this formula can be applied without the need for massaging which is perfect for particularly sore or sensitive sunburn.
So what are you waiting for? Try a spray on body moisturiser to save time, effort and stay silky smooth and hydrated all day long!