No products in the cart.
- Nursing mothers can use Repair Intensive. It is safe on nipples as it does not contain nut-oils or synthetics.
- Nurses love Repair Intensive as a hand treatment during their shifts, due to hospital grade soaps and gloves drying out their skin.
- Repair Intensive can be used on wounded animals (no harm if the lotion is consumed).
- Try using Repair Intensive on your lips as a nourishing lip balm.
- Silica Mask is great on the décolletage, especially if there is any sun damage.
- Place Silica Mask on your lips too when doing a treatment to scrub off the dead skin.
- There are a few Qantas cabin crew doing the Silica Mask and Omega 3.6.9 treatment mid flight during their breaks, that is why they have that “glow” even after a 15 hour flight.
- Omega 3.6.9 is an excellent cuticle oil. Make sure you place it around and underneath your nails (this helps prevent drying and curling of the nails!).
- Mix in a bit of blush with Omega 3.6.9 for a tinted lipgloss!
- Foam Wash does not leave any residue in the shower.
- You can even brush your teeth with Foam Wash! Although, one should keep in mind, that flossing is still essential to those whom wish to keep their teeth :).
- You can wash your hands without water with the Foam Wash – makes it great for traveling!
- Cleanse can be used as a makeup remover.
- Handy as a shaving cream for men or for delicate areas such as the bikini area.
- Mix a little bit of EVOHE Colours in with the Mist for a concealer effective for dark circles.
- Spritz before makeup application for a smoother base.
- Mix with bronzer and apply over your body for a sun-kissed glow.
- Lather this over your lips before going to bed to wake up with silky smooth lips.